Marketing & Business Development Manager
Metro Strategies, a policy, planning and public affairs firm, is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Manager. This position will assist with firm communications, marketing and business development activities and report directly to the firm President. This position will be in the western suburbs.
• Assist with the implementation of the Marketing & Business Development Plan.
• Manage and implement the firm’s proposal process.
• Prepare all proposals with supporting materials.
• Assist with preparation of presentations.
• Prepare and maintain all marketing materials, including project fact sheets, resumes and firm brochure.
• Manage and produce the firm’s monthly newsletter.
• Develop and ensure consistent use of firm brand and style guide.
• Build and maintain relationship with prime consultants and partners.
• Assist with business development follow-up activities.
• Ensure firm’s website is up to date.
• Suggest ideas on innovative and unique ways to market the firm and its staff.
• Conduct research on potential clients.
• Attend and represent firm at vendor fairs/events.
• Maintain contact database.
• Identify presentation and award opportunities for firm and client projects.
• Additional outreach and communication activities as assigned.
• Superior writing and communication skills.
• Proven QA/QC and editing skills.
• Able to juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously and prioritize efficiently while maintaining attention to detail.
• Ability to be flexible, well-organized and self-sufficient.
• Creative in generating communication and marketing ideas for the firm.
• Staying on top of emerging communication ideas and trends.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications or the equivalent related fields. A master’s degree is preferred.
$55,000 to $79,000
Send a cover letter, resume, and references to Karyn Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Metro Strategies:
Metro Strategies, Inc. is a policy, planning and public affairs firm with public, private and nonprofit clients. We provide project management, community outreach and public involvement, issue advocacy strategies, research and policy development, project planning, and grant writing services to a wide range of clients predominantly in the field of infrastructure and transportation. Our core values of leadership, problem-solving, professionalism, personal and professional growth and balance are projected by each staff member and are brought to each and every engagement. We approach our projects through our client’s lens, becoming a vested partner in the project’s outcome and success. We are committed to advancing the mission and goals of our clients by providing unique approaches, strong project management skills, effective communication techniques, and best practice recommendations. We are continually learning and growing to stay on top of emerging ideas, issues and trends in order to provide new ideas and solutions to our clients.
Glen Ellyn, IL
526 Crescent Boulevard, Suite 314
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
17 N. State Street, Suite 440
Chicago, IL 60602
Crown Point, IN
128 S. East Street, #115
Crown Point, IN 46307